Thursday, April 3, 2014

Pickup Lines with Promised Results!




  • Your ass is round. Like the moon.
  • You can't buy melons like those at the store.
  • Your hands are soft.
  • Shit. Your nose. Is. Lovely.
  • You look like that girl in that movie that no one watched.
  • Let's kiss under a lamp post so people can watch us take our clothes off.
  • Your eyebrows are real nice.
  • Do you want me to blow up a ball of air and tie it to a string so you can carry it around?
  • I wanna taste your saliva.
  • Why don't fish walk in schools? Because they swim in schools! (and other Laffy Taffy jokes)
  • I know how to swear in five languages.
  • If you go out with me, I won't even make you shave your legs.
  • I left my thong in your car for you to remember me by.
  • Your lips look like a black person's.
  • I named my stuffed animal after you. I sleep with it every night.
  • I've been working out my tongue specifically for a time like this.
  • I don't know a lot about kissing, but what I do know is to use your teeth.
  • Your skin is paler than a skin color crayon. I would have to use a white crayon if I was drawing you.
  • I would have to use an orange crayon on you, sweetheart, because of how often you spray tan.
  • Your sense of humor is like my mom's.
  • Native Americans have seventeen words for coitus and the word "Utah" is one of them.

You're beautiful. *Slap.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha I laughed out loud. I think the one about kissing with teeth is from Anchorman 2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If by "promised results" on some of these you mean castration, then, yes. Go ahead.

    P.s. You're ridiculous and it amuses me. Just thought I'd let you know.

    ReplyDelete